miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2021

Post 3: My favourite piece of technology.

 Hi, my favourite piece is not a typical technology's piece like a smart phone, computer or TV, but it is the bike. The bike, according to me, it's one of the best inventions of humanity since it allow us to move around the city, exercise our body, make us happy, discover new places, enjoy with friend, and doesn't pollute like other means of transport. For this reason, I think that this is all that makes me love the bikes.

I don't remember exactly the year I had and rode on my first bike, but I was a young child and I rode around my neighbourhood. Even before COVID-19, I used my bike constantly, but now I go out less to rode my bike. 

Finally, it is a technological invention that keep us healthy and alive and also it is a weapon of independence since you can move wherever you want. My life without using it is more boring and when I don't use it and I have to go somewhere I always think that I could have gotten anywhere faster. Definitely, I'm a biker lover.



1 comentario:

  1. It's great that you mention the bicycle as a technological item, and give it the importance it deserves, as transportation and recreation.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...