viernes, 9 de julio de 2021

Post 7: Google Earth.

 One of the most used programs in geography is Google Earth. Maybe the majority know it, but si you don't know, is a program that allow us to explore the planet and see the relief and cities all around the world online and with a clarity that is amazing that reveals the mountains, the rivers, the lakes, the volcanoes and buildings.

This program, at the same time, gives information about the slope of certain sides, as well as the distance between one point and another, amog other characteristics that are those as geographers help us to evaluate or identify the space.

Altought in the career this program is used a lot, I know it before because I liked to enter on it and explore the wonders of the world and discover new places with only move the mouse and some clicks, I really recommend it to travel.

Google Earth works as a program and also as a web page so it's not necesary to download it so here I leave the link for you to use yo can entertain for a while.

The page: https://earth.google.com/web/

To download the program: https://www.google.com/intl/es/earth/download/gep/agree.html

Kind regards.



5 comentarios:

  1. I met him when I started studying geography hehe, and I really love it, before I was looking for cities that I liked but only through Google Maps

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Oh I love it, it is so useful and entertaining to be able to travel anywhere in the world in seconds.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love visiting cities and islands it's so entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the way the earth is show it, like a real image, I really enjoy that of the app

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I remember when it was the first time I used it and I was so amazed because I felt that I could go anywhere in the world, then I was distressed to know that it really was not like that, I thought it would be incredible to be able to move to any place that quickly and easily in real life.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...