domingo, 18 de julio de 2021

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there is two subjects that call my attention over the others and those are biogeography and geography of the soils. On one said, the biogeography study the distribution of the living beings in the time and space, so they are related to the rol of the ecosystems or the history of the species over throughtouth time. One of the last themes that we have seen has been the classification of differents types of plants, animals, mushrooms and bacterys and it has been very entertaining.

On the other side, in geography of the soils is studied the composition of the soils and that server to understand their characteristics and their behaviour. Whitin the matter we have seen one has been the differents layers of soils that exists, know as "horizons", and each of them contains more amounts of minerals, organic matter, clay or sand. That has made me understand the world differently because now when I visit new place or know new animals, I analize them with the subject I have learned and so I feel I learn better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...