viernes, 18 de junio de 2021

Post 5: A photograph and it's story.

 Hi, this is a photo that I take a few years ago in a trip and I really like it because it represent the vegetation there is in the south of Chile that is very diverse and full of life. In the picture, that plant that appears are mostly ferns and in the middle there is a "chilco" with his red flowers that are very eye-catching. I really like the plants and for that reason when I go on a trip I always take pictures to the flore and fauna that I see near to me and in that way I keep them so I can see them from time to time and remember when I was in those nice places.

I don't really remember the date of the picture but I remember that it was on a summer traveling with some friends in the south of the country, in that moment we were going to a viewpoint from where you can see a volcano and along the way we were surrounded by big trees and vegetation. Really, I love this. Every time that I can I try to travel because it's so entertaining and I get to know new places and learn more.



2 comentarios:

  1. I also took pictures of "Chilco" flowers in the south, I found them in Aysen, I think, On Queulat national park, is a nice flower.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really loved this photo, the plants are beautiful and the green is very bright... it makes me feel fresh hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...