viernes, 4 de junio de 2021

Post 4: A meal or food you really like.

 Hi, before saying which is my favourite food, I want to say that it was really hard to me to pick only one because I'm a really fan of the food so I enjoy a lot of preparations. Among this the ones I like the most are the sushi, the japanesse food, lasagna, potatoes in all of his forms, but in this moment my favourite food is the hot dog.

The hot dog is a bread who has sausage and other ingredients like tomatoe, the avocado, green sauce, chucrut, american sauce and there is a lot of posibilities of other ingredients, that's why I like it because it is really versatility, for example, you can incorporate mushrooms, green beans, fries or also make an ass seitan or soy's meat because I'm vegan.

Regarding the impacts that the hot dogs has in the health I think that if you eat a lot of them it could do wrong as all excess, but if you eat from time to time it isn't bad.

I take of say that there is a local who name is "Completo Feliz" where they sell a lot of types of vegan hot dogs that are made with love like the one in the picture. If yo really like the hot dogs I recommend you go try one when the quarantine is over.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...