viernes, 23 de abril de 2021

Who am I?

 Hi, i am Alexander I was born and raised in santiago.

I'm in third year in geography in the University of Chile and this is my second year with online classes due to the pandemic situation.

I  like a lot to ride a bike, do sport and listen to music. My favourite artist is Daddy Yankee and when I'm in my home I hear him during long times, especially when I do the cleaning.

About my family I have three brothers and we share a lot of time together, also, my dad is a fanatic pof the south of Chile and my mom loves to eat sushi.

I love the animals, in my house I have 4 pets witch wich I play and share during the day. I have 2 dogs a 2 cats, also, I feed 6 street cats who lives near my house. 


1 comentario:

  1. hi Alejandro, i find it every interesting and very exemplary of you to feed street animals, the truth is that there are many animals on the street without food and people like you who want to help are needed, congratulations for that

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...