viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

 When I was a child, there was a lot of professions that I liked, for example, be a fireman, a musician, an actor, a futbolist, a cheff, but things I most want was lived with a lot animals in mountain's forest and rives.

I decided to study geography because I love the nature and the cicles of it, the glaciers formations, rivers, forests, mountains, lakes, volcanoes, etc. Is very entertaining learn how all this cicles work and results. Also is important protect the ecosystems because actually the extractivism is destroying the native forest and living beings that contain and polluting water courses. Additionally, to climate change we are running out of water and fertile soil. For this, like Mononoke Hime says, save the forest. 

My experience at the universe has been very good, I loke a lot this major whereby I didn´t find any course that I don´t like. At the same time, the excursions has been very useful experiences, besides being very entertaining. The only thing boring at the moment has been the pandemic situation and online classes.

PD: I post a fern's pic that I taked in Carretera Austral a while ago because I love it and is relacionated with the nature and forests. 



4 comentarios:

  1. JAJAJA all of us eve wanted one time in our lifes study fireman, be an actot or actress or even be futbolist. we were so innocent:(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooow! What an interesting topic about the importance of talking care of the ecosystem and the value we have ti give it so it doesn´t die.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved that reference to an anime movie as cute and thoughtful as Mononoke Hime, and I love the way you describe the beauty of Geography

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your passion for nature and it is very nice that you study geography to protect it. And really loved your reference to the Mononoke Hime! is my favorite movie

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester.

 This first semester I've had a lot of subjects that I liked because almost it all adress topic that I found very interesting, but there...